Plenary 4: Co-producing better health gain by user participation and community involvement
Chair, HPH Governance Board and Coordinator, HPH Network Poland, POL
Dr hab. n. med. Bożena Walewska-Zielecka is a current chair of the Governance Board of the International Network of Health Promoting Hospitals & Health Services and a member of the Governance Board since 2014.
Dr hab. n. med. Bożena Walewska-Zielecka graduated from Medical University of Warsaw, she is specialist in internal medicine (special interest hepatology) and pathology (liver diseases). She worked for many years in the National Institute of Public Health, National Institute of Hygiene in Warsaw, where she developed her scientific career. Her special interest in science is epidemiology and aetiopathogenesis of liver diseases. Dr Walewska-Zielecka is a Member of the Health Sciences Faculty Board at the Medical University of Warsaw and current teacher at the University.
Coordinator of the HPH Italian Regions Networks and the HPH Piedmont Region Network, ITA
- Postgraduate in Medical Statistics and Health Planning (1983-1986), University of Rome "La Sapienza"
- Postgraduate in Hygiene and Preventive Medicine - Hospital Organization (1979-1982), University of Turin, Faculty of Medicine and Surgery
- M.D. (1973-1979), University of Turin, Faculty of Medicine and Surgery
- Coordinator, HPH Italian Regions Networks (2014-2018)
- Coordinator, HPH Piedmont Region Network (2013-2018)
- Clinical Risk Management Unit Director (2013-2018), CTO, Sant'Anna, Regina Margherita Teaching Hospitals Turin
- Clinical Risk Management Unit Director (2011-2018), Molinette Teaching Hospital Turin
- General Director (2002-2010), Local Health Unit Turin
- Medical Director (1996-2002), Local Health Unit Turin
- Medical Director (1991-1996), Molinette Teaching Hospital Turin
- Associated Medical Director (1980-1991), Molinette Teaching Hospital Turin
CURRENT TEACHING EXPERIENCES
- "Organization of Health Services", University of Turin
- "Patient Safety" and "Health Promotion", Molinette, CTO, Sant'Anna, Regina Margherita Teaching Hospitals Turin
- 77 publications about planning and organization of Health Services, Patient Safety, Health Promotion